Tropika #TIOT8 Guess the Celebrity Terms
terms and conditions
TROPIKA·FRIDAY, 25 AUGUST 2017
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES:
1. This promotional competition (‘The Competition) is run and organised by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd (“the promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
3. Participants need to be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to enter.
4. This promotional competition is open from 31 August 2017 and ends at 4pm on 13 September 2017 (the closing date). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to guess the celebrity on the Tropika Facebook or Instagram or Twitter page using #TIOT8
6. The prize will consist of:
– a golden ticket to the audition process;
– travel costs (if and when required) which include flights, shuttle, taxi and excludes accommodation and meals
- branded Tropika merchandise.
7. Participants may enter the promotional competition as many times as they wish, however, participants are only eligible for one Prize under the promotional competition.
8. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the promoter reasonably deem necessary.
9. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from disqualified persons will be declared invalid.
10. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw.
11. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and the promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prize. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
12. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
13. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
14. The promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, and may require the winner to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting his/her prize and/or after having received his/her prize. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used and must formally notify the promoter, in writing, of such objection, after being informed that he/she is the winner.
15. In the event that the prize/s are/is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
16. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
17.The promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
18. The promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
19. Neither the promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
20. The promoter will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the promoter.
21. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants upon request.