• 200 g (1 packet) Choc Kits biscuits, crushed
• 5 tablespoon (75 ml) Clover Mooi River butter, melted
• 2 teaspoons (5 ml) gelatine
• 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water
• 1 cup (250 ml) Clover cream
• 2 cups (500 ml) cream cheese
• 1 can (385 g) of Clover condensed milk
• 1 teaspoon (5 ml) coffee powder
• 1 tablespoon (15 ml) boiling water
• 3 tablespoons (45 ml) Amarula liqueur
• 180 g milk chocolate
• 1 Flake chocolate bar, crumbled
1. Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter together. Press onto the bottom of a buttered 22 cm round tart dish or 20 cm x 30 cm rectangular tart dish.
2. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and leave until it becomes spongy. Melt over boiling water or microwave for a few seconds. Do not let the gelatin boil.
3. Beat the cream until stiff and fold into the cream cheese. Stir in the condensed milk.
4. Mix the coffee powder and boiling water. Stir in the liqueur and then stir the liqueur mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Stir the melted gelatin mixture gradually into the cream cheese mixture.
6. Melt the chocolate over boiling water. Cool slightly and then quickly mix it into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
7. Spoon the filling onto the crust and leave overnight to set in the refrigerator.
8. Sprinkle the crumbled Flake chocolate over the tart before serving.