¹/³ cup (85 ml) Clover Farmstyle butter, cold and cubed
1 egg yolk, lightly whisked
1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, chilled
500 g butternut, oven roasted
5 spring onions, finely sliced
1 cup (100 g) Clover feta cheese, cubed
1 cup (250 ml) Clover cheddar cheese, grated
1 teaspoons (5 ml) dried chilli flakes
1 cup (250 ml) Clover cream
½ cup (125 ml) Clover Full Cream Fresh Milk
salt and milled black pepper
1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh rosemary springs
1. Pulse the flour, herbs and butter in a food processor until it resembles
fine breadcrumbs. Alternatively, place into a mixing bowl and use your
fingertips to rub the butter into the flour. Whisk the egg yolk and water
together and add to the mixture. Process until the dough just starts to
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead into a ball.
Cover in cling wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
3. Grease a 23 cm tart tin and roll out the pastry with a 5 mm thickness.
4. Line the base and sides of the tart tin with pastry. Chill the pastry case
for 20 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Place the pastry case onto a baking tray.
Line with baking paper and fill with baking beans. Bake for 8 to 10
minutes. Remove the paper and beans and bake for a further 4 to 5
minutes, until golden.
6. Combine the butternut, spring onions, feta, cheddar cheese and chilli
and spoon into the pastry case.
7. Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour over the filling. Top
with fresh rosemary springs.
8. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until just set in the center.